Showing 11–20 of 90 results
How it looks
If there is one drawback to the Orbit, it’s the size of the device. Think a bigger, bulkier Atmos R2–or perhaps a variable volt battery–and you’ll have a pretty good idea on the size. Creating a true vaporizing experience requires a larger battery, so the size increase is necessary. If you want a more portable option, look into theTransporter by Atmos. However, if you don’t mind the size and like the look of pen-shaped vaporizers, then the Orbit is still right up your alley.
In total, the diameter is just under an inch, and the height is about 7 inches tall.
Wth ground herbs (recommended), the chamber can hold two large bowls worth of material. If you’re not grinding your herbs, the chamber can hold a large bowls worth of material.
Once you’ve packed your herbs, it takes about 50-60 seconds for the chamber to heat up. Then the device is ready for you to start taking hits. As with other true vaporizers, the Orbit produces visible clouds of vapor that disappear quickly after exhalaing.
It’s nice to finally see a true, pen-shaped vaporizer from Atmos. The Orbit is a solid device that will provide the vaping experience you’re looking for. If you want a pen-shaped device and the size isn’t a problem for you, the Orbit is worth checking out.
Here is our guide to vaporizing with the R2, using the custom-fitted glass screen filter and metal mesh screens:
1. Remove the spring from the mouthpiece (it will get in the way)
2. Place one of the glass screen filters inside the heating chamber. This will prevent the metal mesh filters from making contact with the heating coil (which is bad)
3. Place 2 to 3 metal mesh filters inside the chamber. Press and shape them with the packing tool so that it forms a concave, inverted dome shape inside the chamber
4. Place your herbs into the metal mesh dome you’ve formed inside the chamber
5. Screw the mouthpiece on. If the mesh screens are in the way, either bend the edges inward, away from the threading, or clip them so they don’t prevent you from screwing on the mouthpiece
6. With the mouthpiece on, press the power button to begin heating up the chamber.
7. Hold the power button down for about 5-7 seconds at a time, then release before the automatic shut-off begins. Rapidly press it down again, and repeat. Do this for 15-30 seconds.
8. Your chamber should now be hot enough to produce vapor from the herbs
Tip: When you heat the chamber for the first time, try taking a hit. If you immediately get smoke, note that this is NOT vapor. Some herbs probably fell onto the heating coil (vapor takes much longer to cook up, so immediate smoke is not vapor). Either take hits until the herbs on the coil are all spent, or heating the chamber and re-pack more carefully.
Operation and Maintenance
Say it with me: click the power button fives times rapidly to turn the device on and off. Some things never change. Also, we still recommend removing the spring from the mouthpiece to get better hits. Cramming herbs right up next to the heating coil actually doesn’t help much. It limits the amount of smoke, and makes a bigger mess inside of the chamber. However, because the heating coils are now hotter, you’ll still be able to get good hits regardless of whether you keep the spring in or out.
Oven-style heating chamber with no exposed coils for pure vapor and no combustion
As always, with Atmos you can expect the best quality experience, and at Vape Vet Store, you can always expect a great price!
Your Kit Includes:
-1 Transporter Vaporizer
-1 Rubber Mouthpiece
-1 Mouthpiece Cap
-1 Packing Tool
-1 Cleaning Brush
-1 User Manual